1 lb squash (calabaza), sliced into cubes
1 bunch string beans (about 3 to 4 cups), cut into 2.5 inch length
3 1/2 cups coconut milk
1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 medium onion, sliced
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
2 tablespoons cooking oil
2. Saute garlic and onion.
3.put chicken until golden brown
4. Add fish sauce and coconut cream, and then let boil.
5. Put-in the ground black pepper, and then cook for 10 minutes in medium heat until the liquid re
6. Add the squash (kalabasa) and cook until the squash becomes a little soft.
7. Add the string beans, stir, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.